Sent to you by nunok via Google Reader:
Whatever tool an SMB needs to manage operations and improve efficiency, there's a good chance Swipely has it. The cloud-based platform offers features that local merchants can use to process payments, create marketing campaigns, operate customer loyalty programs, and gather the type of data that's necessary to understand sales histories and create detailed analytics reports.
As a local merchant, you can choose which Swipely tools you want to use. In most cases, you'll want to start with the company's payment processing system. Once you're processing payments through Swipely's system, you'll be able to use the data gathered from each transaction to understand your customers. Swipely can show you how much money customers spend when they come in your store, and what time of day big-spending customers are most likely to swing by. The app can also show you how outside factors like weather and holidays impact daily sales totals at your establishment.
In addition to its payment processing and analytics features, Swipely also offers a number of marketing tools that businesses can use to promote loyalty and increase the frequency of customer visits at their establishments. Swipely can be used to build targeted email campaigns, along with digital loyalty programs that are automatically linked to customer credit and debit cards.
- See how weather patterns impact business at your salon
- Save money when processing credit cards at your bodega
- Create a digital loyalty program to improve customer retention rates
- Send automated emails to customers who haven't returned to your business in the last month
- Swipely's payment processing system works with every POS
- Merchants can see the names of their most frequent customers
- Businesses can use Swipely to create branded mobile web applications
- Swipely lets businesses decide what types of rewards to offer through their loyalty programs
What we liked:
- Swipely offers A-to-Z marketing features for small businesses
- Merchants can save money by switching to Swipely's payments system
- Customers can opt whether to sign up for a merchant's loyalty program
- Business owners can send coupons to lure customers back into their stores
What we didn't like:
- Launched: May 2010
- Privately Held
- Headquarters: Providence, Rhode Island
- Founded by: Angus Davis
- Web site: https://swipely.com
- Custom pricing