February 29, 2012

95 Billion Servings of Ramen Were Eaten Worldwide in 2011 [INFOGRAPHIC]

 
 

Sent to you by nunok via Google Reader:

 
 

via Foodbeast by Elie Ayrouth on 2/27/12

It's funny the stages ramen-consumption has poised itself throughout the course of my life. Growing up, it's that easy-to-make goodness hidden in the back of my cupboards that I consumed when I was sick. When I hit college, it was what I stocked my apartment with because the dollar menu at McDonald's was just a bit too far out of my price range.

Now in my more 'adult' lifestyle,  ramen has now taken a slightly higher place on the my "eating totem pole," as trips to authentic ramen houses have become an experience I look forward to anytime we get a rainy day. Thanks to the folks at Hack College, we have an infographic on all the interesting facts and figures about the staple in American student cuisine –


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: